Hey! Welcome to Anthony's 1st Post


 Hello there, my name is Anthony Tumbarello. I am currently majoring in marketing in hopes of becoming some sort of a sports marketer. I am originally from Astoria, OR but now am living in Corvallis, OR where I attend both Oregon State University and Linn Benton Community College. The thing that prompted me to take this class was the information I was going to learn and the knowledge I was going to take away from this class at the end of this year. I am currently a marketing major at Oregon State University. I eventually hope of becoming a sports marketer for some baseball organization. The thing that I am most looking forward to learning in marketing would be what is takes to become a good marketer. I want to learn the ways of marketing and what works the best in selling and producing products. One last thing I am wanting to learn is the different strategies marketers use in the real world. In all I want to become the best marketer as possible. The thing I am most passionate in is sports. I enjoy watching sports everyday, whether that be baseball, soccer or basketball. My favorite sport to watch would be basketball, the reason for that being there is non-stop action. Every minute of the game there are people scoring and playing great defense. I have recently seen the Phil Knight Invitational and also just recently saw Bronny James and Bryce James play against West Linn in the Les Scwabb Invitational. Overall, most of my hobbies are sports related and also sometimes car related. The thing I like most about cars would be the way they sound and the way they look when they're driving down the street.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Listening Blog Post

Anthony's Marketing Blog Post